OA Trail Crew - ADULTS ONLY - 2014
Become a Wihinipa Hinsa OA Trail Crew member
DATE: November 21-26, 2014
PLACE: Camp Karankawa, 3249 FM 1459 Rd., Sweeny, TX 77480
COST: $35 per Adult AND Youth
CONTACT: Dianna Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER BY: November 14, 2014
1) Be a registered member of the Boy Scouts of America and a member in good standing at their local Order of the Arrow chapter. Trail Crew selection will be limited to Wihinipa Hinsa lodge members. Selection will occur 45 days prior to start of camp then selection will open to all OA lodges.
2) Be at least 13 years old the day program begins and not yet 18 by the time it ends.
3) Be physically fit, able to lift and handle materials up to 50 pounds.
4) The OA trail crew are not staff at long term camps.
5) A main priority is the set up of camp and to tear down long term camps in the Bay Area Council.
6) Work 4 hours a day on projects, provided by Camp Ranger or advisors.
7) Crews will have time for merit badge sessions of their choice.
8) Maximum 10 youths per trail crew with 4 adults.
9) Members of trail crew will camp in staff area at Camp Karankawa.