Tuesday, Aug. 5th
Nolan Ryan Center
2925 Texas 35 Loop, Alvin, TX 77511
- Forget what you saw before…this is a brand new kickoff!
- Watch how we do a fun & exciting Unit Kickoff!
- Studies show a Unit Kickoff boost sales up to 40%!
- We are offering all new prizes this year like kayaks, camping gear & electronic toys
- Pick up your Order forms
- Meet Chris Sallusti, our Trails-end Popcorn Rep
- Find out what flavors of popcorn we are offering this year
- Get mportant sale dates
- Everyone is invited!
This is a free event. Register by August 4, 2014. Registration is limited to the first 185 people.
Monday, Aug. 4th
**Be sure to watch the Training Webinar. You can also connect to the link on the Popcorn page!**
1. CLICK THIS LINK TO START OR JOIN THE WEBINAR:
2. CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING AUDIO OPTIONS:
TO USE YOUR COMPUTER’S AUDIO:
When the Webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers. Be sure to log in 10 minutes early to be safe and make sure everything is working!
TO USE YOUR TELEPHONE:
If you prefer to use your phone, you must select “Use Telephone” after joining the Webinar and call in using the numbers below.
Toll: +1 (415) 655-0051
Access Code: 325-707-623
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
- Specifically designed for New Popcorn Kernels
- Learn how to use the Trails-End system through a new online Webinar
- Step-by-step instructions
- Just click on the link at bacbsa.org/popcorn to begin your training
- Once the webinar is completed, the training video will be available online, at bacbsa.org/popcorn, throughout the popcorn sale