Monday, Aug. 4th
1. CLICK THIS LINK TO START OR JOIN THE WEBINAR:
2. CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING AUDIO OPTIONS:
TO USE YOUR COMPUTER’S AUDIO:
When the Webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers. Be sure to log in 10 minutes early to be safe and make sure everything is working!
TO USE YOUR TELEPHONE:
If you prefer to use your phone, you must select “Use Telephone” after joining the Webinar and call in using the numbers below.
Toll: +1 (415) 655-0051
Access Code: 325-707-623
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
- No need to register! Just click on the link at www.bacbsa.org/popcorn (Scroll down to WEBINAR) at the specified time to begin your training! (Log in 10 minutes early to be safe and make sure everything is working!)
- Specifically designed for New Popcorn Kernels
- Learn how to use the Trails-End system through a new online Webinar
- Follow along with step-by-step instructions
- Once the webinar is completed, the training video will be available online, at bacbsa.org/popcorn, throughout the popcorn sale
- For more info, contact Tina Brendle at email@example.com
Don't forget to register for the Popcorn Kickoff
Tuesday, Aug. 5th
Nolan Ryan Center
2925 Texas 35 Loop Alvin, TX 77511
- Forget what you saw before…this is a brand new kickoff!
- Watch how we do a fun & exciting Unit Kickoff!
- Studies show a Unit Kickoff boost sales up to 40%!
- We are offering all new prizes this year like kayaks, camping gear & electronic toys
- Pick up your Order forms
- Everyone is invited!
REGISTER FOR THE POPCORN KICKOFF HERE