Become a Wihinipa Hinsa OA Trail Crew member
1) Be a registered member of the Boy Scouts of America and a member in good standing at their local Order of the Arrow chapter. Trail Crew selection will be limited to Wihinipa Hinsa lodge members. Selection will occur 45 days prior to start of camp then selection will open to all OA lodges.
2) Be at least 13 years old the day program begins and not yet 18 by the time it ends.
3) Be physically fit, able to lift and handle materials up to 50 pounds.
4) The OA trail crew are not staff at long term camps.
5) A main priority is the set up of camp and to tear down long term camps in the Bay Area Council.
6) Work 4 hours a day on projects, provided by Camp Ranger or advisors.
7) Crews will have time for merit badge sessions of their choice.
8) Maximum 10 youths per trail crew with 4 adults.
9) Members of trail crew will camp in staff area at Camp Karankawa.
FALL CAMP OA TRAIL CREW ADULTS - free, REGISTER HERE
FALL CAMP OA TRAIL CREW YOUTH - free, REGISTER HERE