Webelos Adventure Camp 2015
TIME: Check In is at 2 p.m. Friday; Check Out is at 11 a.m. Monday
DATE: July 9-12, 2015
PLACE: Camp Karankawa, 3249 FM 1459 Rd., Sweeny, TX 77480
$55 Adults/Scout leaders
Free for staff
Free for 2014 POPCORN QUALIFIERS - Congratulations! If your name is listed, you have earned free admission to one of the following camps: Cub Camp, Webelos Camp, Venturing Crew Bash or Summer Camp. Offer is non-transferable and you only qualify for ONE Camp during the 2015 Camping year so CHOOSE WISELY! See if you qualify HERE.
Class Schedule coming soon.
SCOUTS - WHEN REGISTERING, CHOOSE ONE PROGRAM LEVEL: (All activity pins may not be achieved during Camp):
Cub Scout Program
Webelos I Program
Webelos II Program
LEADERS WITH PACKS - WHEN REGISTERING PLEASE HAVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION READY:
Number of Scouts
Number of Scouts who qualify for Free Camp from 2014 Popcorn sales
How many Scouts will be in Cub Scouts Program, Webelos I Program or Webelos II Program
T-shirt sizes for all Scouts
ADULTS: Please remember to do a Sexual Offender Check and bring it with you to camp.
CONTACT: Dianna Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Find WEBELOS CAMP GUIDE HERE
Find HEALTH FORM HERE
REGISTRATION ENDS: June 30, 2015
Check-in is from 2:00 pm. to 2:45 pm. Camp Staff cannot accommodate early arrivals, so plan your schedule accordingly. Late arrivals should call Camp Karankawa at (979) 345-3964. The Webelos Leader is to report to the Leaders Lodge and have the following:
1. Camp registration confirmation
2. Youth Protection Training for Adults, Leaders, and Parent Training, one certificate for each adult. This has to be the new State of Texas face to face training.
3. Current BSA Annual Health and Medical Record (Part A&B) for each participant, two copies alphabetized in an envelope or notebook (one for campsite, one for camp)
4. Hazardous Weather Training certificate for one adult in your group
5. Copy of Sexual offender database for each adult printed within the last 48 hours.
6. A complete Roster
While Webelos Leader checks in the Pack, other adults can go to the campsite and begin setting up. Check-in day is a busy one. It includes:
1. Medical checks
2. Swim checks
3. Campsite set up
4. Flag retreat
5. Dining Hall procedures
6. Supper at 6:00 PM
7. Webelos Leaders Meeting
8. Opening campfire
A staff guide will help your Webelos Den to the campsite; lead a camp tour. Swim test make-up times will be given to Dens that have not completed swim tests by 5:00 P.M.