Cub Scout & Webelos Adventure Camp 2015
Get In On the Adventure!
TIME: Checkin is at 2 p.m. Thursday; Checkout is at 11 a.m. Monday
DATE: July 9-12, 2015
PLACE: Camp Karankawa, 3249 FM 1459 Rd., Sweeny, TX 77480
$55 Adults/Scout leaders
Free: 2014 POPCORN QUALIFIERS - Congratulations! If your name is listed, you have earned free admission to one of the following camps: Cub Camp, Webelos Camp, Venturing Crew Bash or Summer Camp. Offer is non-transferable and you only qualify for ONE Camp during the 2015 Camping year so CHOOSE WISELY! See if you qualify HERE.
ADULTS: Please be sure you have completed a Sex Offender check. Please print out and bring with you to Camp.
CONTACT: Dianna Marsh at email@example.com for more information
Find WEBELOS CAMP GUIDE HERE
Find HEALTH FORM HERE
**SCOUTS - WHEN REGISTERING, CHOOSE ONE PROGRAM (All activity pins may not be achieved during Camp):
**LEADERS WITH PACKS - WHEN REGISTERING PLEASE HAVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION READY:
Number of Scouts
Number of Scouts who qualify for Free Camp from 2013 Popcorn sales
How many Scouts will be in Program 1
How many Scouts will be in Program 2
T-shirt sizes for all Scouts
REGISTRATION ENDS: June 31, 2015
Check-in is from 2:00 pm. to 2:45 pm. Camp Staff cannot accommodate early arrivals, so plan your schedule accordingly. Late arrivals should call Camp Karankawa at (979) 345-3964. The Webelos Leader is to report to the Leaders Lodge and have the following:
1. Camp registration confirmation
2. Youth Protection Training for Adults, Leaders, and Parent Training, one certificate for each adult. This has to be the new State of Texas face to face training.
3. Current BSA Annual Health and Medical Record (Part A&B) for each participant, two copies alphabetized in an envelope or notebook (one for campsite, one for camp)
4. Hazardous Weather Training certificate for one adult in your group
5. Copy of Sexual offender database for each adult printed within the last 48 hours.
6. A complete Roster
While Webelos Leader checks in the Pack, other adults can go to the campsite and begin setting up. Check-in day is a busy one. It includes:
1. Medical checks
2. Swim checks
3. Campsite set up
4. Flag retreat
5. Dining Hall procedures
6. Supper at 6:00 PM
7. Webelos Leaders Meeting
8. Opening campfire
A staff guide will help your Webelos Den to the campsite; lead a camp tour. Swim test make-up times will be given to Dens that have not completed swim tests by 5:00 P.M.