Wood Badge is the premier adult leader training program in Scouting. The program highlights personal and Unit level leadership development with courses in team building, problem solving, communication, conflict resolution and many other useful skills.These skills can be taken directly back to Packs, Troops, Ships, Crews and Teams to help leaders guide youth in dynamic Scouting programs. Wood Badge is a fun, challenging and inspirational Scouting experience for all leaders who wish to improve their leadership skills.
- The Course consists of TWO FULL WEEKENDS
- Two Patrol meetings between weekends
- Participants MUST ATTEND both weekends and all patrol meetings
TIME & DATE: (Weekends start at 7:30 a.m. and end in the late afternoon on the last day)
Wood Badge Weekend #1: March 3-5, 2017
Wood Badge Weekend #2: March 31-April 2, 2017
PLACE: Camp Karankawa, 3249 FM 1459 Rd., Sweeny, TX 77480
Participants, $225 ($3 Convenience fee applies)
- $75 deposit required at time of registration (Doubleknot will charge a $3 transaction fee for each transaction, i.e. a full payment by be will $228, and payments will be + $3 each.)
- Full payment due by February 9, 2017.
- 48 Max participants (At least 30 participants must be registered by February 3, 2017 or the Course will be canceled per National guidelines.)
- A BSA Health Form (Parts A, B & C) completed within one year of Course must be turned in for each Participant (BSA HEALTH FORM)
TO REGISTER: Please have your name, address, phone, email, council, district, unit types, scouting positions, and t-shirt size ready when registering.
CONTACT: Wood Badge Course Director Regina Burdett at email@example.com
REGISTER BY: January 31, 2017 for payment plans, or February 9, 2017 for paid in full
STAFF ONLY REGISTER HERE