**PAYMENT PLAN OPTION ENDS JANUARY 30, 2015!
**AFTER JAN. 30, ONLY FULL PAYMENT OF $225 WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Wood Badge is the premier adult leader training program in Scouting. The program highlights personal and unit level leadership development with courses in team building, problem solving, communication, conflict resolution and many other useful skills. These skills can be taken directly back to packs, troops, ships, crews and teams to help leaders guide youth in dynamic Scouting programs. Wood Badge is a fun, challenging and inspirational Scouting experience for all leaders who wish to improve their leadership skills.
- The Course consists of TWO FULL WEEKENDS
- Two Patrol meetings between weekends
- Participants MUST ATTEND both weekends and all patrol meetings
DATE: (Weekends start at 7:30 a.m. and end late afternoon on the last day)
- Weekend #1 March 6-8, 2015
- Weekend #2 March 27-29, 2015
PLACE: Camp Karankawa, 3249 FM 1459 Rd., Sweeny, TX 77480
- $75 deposit required at time of registration (USE WOOD BADGE REGISTRATION 2015)
- 2 more $75 payments due by January 30, 2015 ($3 Convenience fee applies) (USE WOOD BADGE PAYMENT PLAN 2015)
- 48 Max participants (At least 30 participants must be registered 30 days prior to the Course date)
- Medical Examination within One year of Course is required. (USE BSA HEALTH FORM)
- Wood Badge Course Director: Dave Barker at email@example.com or 281-334-7633
- Course Advisor: Dianna Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 979-345-3964
REGISTER OR MAKE PAYMENTS:
REGISTER BY: January 30, 2015 for Payment Plan. All others, register by February 4, 2015.