Scouting awards, forms & resources
Annual Health and Medical records
For a link to the most up to date medical forms click here . Click here for a bilingual version.
Tour & Activity Plans
The new online tour and activity plan has been developed and is now active. To submit an online Tour plan, please log into your myscouting.org account and follow the instructions there. To download a PDF version of the form, click here.
When compared to the former tour permit process, the new plan no longer requires signatures or approvals. Rather, as the plan is completed online, the required prerequisites for that type of trip or activity will be displayed.
For any prerequisites that have not been met (for example, not having someone on a trip who has Hazardous Weather training where this training is required), and before being allowed to submit the form, the person completing the form will have to certify that all prerequisites will be met prior to conducting the trip or activity. Once submitted, an email notification will be sent to your council, chartered organization, committee chair, unit leader, and emergency contact to let them know that a plan has been submitted. Receivers of this notification can log in to MyScouting and review the plan.
Other tour and activity plan enhancements include the following:
- Because email notifications will be sent once a plan has been submitted, it is important to maintain current leadership information in the system.
- Links are provided to current program-required training and education.
- System prompts and warnings are included.
- You will be able to review and fix any deficiencies flagged by the system prior to submitting the plan.
- You can store, retrieve, copy, and reuse completed tour and activity plans.
- Files such as trekking plans and flight plans may be uploaded.
- Unit volunteers who currently have access to the tour and activity plan will be able to view and update all plans submitted for their unit up to the day before the scheduled tour date.
- There will be leader certification of the plan prior to submission.
For those who do not have Internet access or simply prefer paper over an electronic version, a PDF version can be found on the tour and activity plan FAQ page.
Tour Planning Worksheet (Fillable PDF)
Uniform Inspection Sheets
TEXAS FACE TO FACE YOUTH PROTECTION TRAINING VIDEO HERE
Forms Elsewhere on the web
A material safety data sheet (MSDS) is an important component of product stewardship and occupational safety and health. It is intended to provide staff and volunteers with procedures for handling or working with chemical substances in a safe manner, and includes information such as physical data (melting point, boiling point, flash point, etc.,) toxicity, health effects, first aid, reactivity, storage, disposal, protective equipment, and spill-handling procedures. MSDS forms available here.